When winter, the skin is usually dry hands until very annoying to some people. There are tips to take care of him.
Dry hands are usually caused by cold weather, dry air, and often we wash hands. These factors which cause the skin to dry hands, irritation, and even cracked.
Therefore, various ways are usually sought to restore the smooth skin of the hands. Here are some prevention, treatment, and tips on choosing a moisturizer hand, as reported by About:
Prevention and treatment:
Experts from California dermatologist, Dr. Cynthia Bailey, revealed that in order to prevent or treat dry hands, you are advised to use gloves when washing dishes or cleaning the house.
- Select handwashing soap that contains soft. You can choose a soap that contains glycerin.
- Use a moisturizer every time you finish washing your hands. You are also required to use it regularly. If only use a moisturizer in the morning and at night, keep your hands will suffer from drought.
- You can save moisturizer wherever you are, such as in a car, purse, or office desk to be easy when I want to use it.
- Do not just use moisturizer on your hands, but also on the nails and cuticles you.
- Before going to bed, you can also use thick-textured moisturizer ( body butter) on hand. Afterwards use thin gloves to maximize the absorption of the skin hands.
There are so many creams for dry hands can overcome you choose, and this is sometimes confusing. You can choose a cream containing one or more of the ingredients, such as lanolin, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, urea,lactic acid, isopropyl palmitate, and squalene .